Welcome back to the paradise island of Sri Lanka. As we open our doors to the world once again ; we’ve pulled out all the stops, ensuring that every precautionary measure has been set in place to make your island getaway as safe, secure and serene as possible. In your preparation to explore the wild and wonderful, we’d like to bring your attention to the ‘things you need to know ‘ for your safety as you make your way to an amazing time that is So Sri Lanka!
We are so looking forward to welcome you!
KEY POINTS TO NOTE
- No minimum number of days is required for a stay
- All facilities of the hotel would be made available to the guests.
- No restrictive quarantine required.
- Tourists can visit approved tourist sites under the safety of a bio-bubble.
- Tourists must stay at a certified ‘Safe and Secure’ Level 1 hotel for upto 14 days of their stay.
- Pay for PCR Tests ( 40 USD per PCR test depending on the number of days of the stay) when applying for visa online and for insurance (12 USD) with one month cover of 50,000 USD.
Currently, no exceptions would be made for vaccinations taken; all safety protocols should be adhered to regardless.
Sri Lanka Tourism Safety Protocol
Safe & Secure Level 1 hotels
Approved Tourism Sites and Attractions
Health & Declaration Form
Cheap Flights to Colombo
|Origin||Departure at||Return at||Find tickets|
|Chennai||13 September 2021||17 September 2021|
|Bengaluru||15 December 2021||18 December 2021|
|Goa||1 February 2022||7 February 2022|
|Male||17 April 2022||23 April 2022|
|Hyderabad||14 September 2021||20 September 2021|
|Bahrain||8 October 2021||12 October 2021|
|Dubai||24 October 2021||29 October 2021|
|Abu Dhabi||1 November 2021||5 November 2021|
|Sharjah||24 October 2021||29 October 2021|
|Dhaka||15 October 2021||21 October 2021|